Canada Post Award Finalist + The Roasters Pack in the Media?
We recently found out that we were one of the 3 companies who were selected as Finalists for the 2014 E-Commerce Innovation awards.
It’s unbelievable to us that service that we started 6 months ago is getting recognized. Every single day we’re striving to improve, so it means a lot to us to see others feel positively about what we’re doing as well.
However, it wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for our fans and our subscribers. That's you! Thanks for being a part of this and supporting us throughout this amazingly delicious adventure. We’re going to keep working our tails off to improve and make the coffee world a better place!
Also, as part of being a Finalist we are automatically entered in the running for the Consumer Champion Award, which is decided by an online vote. We could win a credit for shipping from Canada Post, which if we were to win we would most definitely be giving a heck of a lot of coffee away! Please support us in this contest and vote by clicking on the picture below:
- We were recently mentioned by Pay Chen on Cityline, so getting a TV shoutout is a first for us! Thanks Pay!
- Taste & Travel Magazine shared our service with their readers in this write up:
- BlogTO featured us in their top 10 ways to get caffeinated this summer in Toronto
- Quench Magazine released this beautifully written article on coffee where they interviewed us and even published this photograph of us chatting at Monigram Coffee Roasters
- Our service was reviewed by GirlMeetsBox and she “was happy to see detailed information about each coffee roaster and their stories!” More on her review of our subscription here.
- Blogger over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom also did a review which you can read here!
Also, some of our favourite tweets from our subscribers:
Hand-grinding beans in the morning is the most satisfying feeling. Then that first whiff of the grounds after, HO LAWDY! @TheRoastersPack— Alex Mortimer (@Alex_Mortimer) July 20, 2014
Find us on twitter here: @TheRoastersPack