It's been just over 3 weeks since we went live at The Roasters Pack and the last 21 days have been absolutely amazing. The response has been fantastic and it's only motivated us to continue to raise the bar for coffee lovers. We're not one to toot our own horn, so what exactly has everyone else been saying about The Roasters Pack?
- BlogTO said that The Roasters Pack is "the subscription club for coffee geeks".
- Food blogger, Jess of WhereJessAte says "let them do the heavy lifting and every month you’ll be sent a sample of coffee beans you’d never otherwise try."
- Andrew Youderian says on his podcast that "It's really great coffee, I can vouch first hand it's really great quality coffee, I was drinking it this morning, thoroughly enjoyed it. But what's really cool about them is they provide the stories of those independent roasters... so you can get a sense of where that coffee is coming from"
- Meshell in your City writes "I love being introduced to things that are completely new to me, so in that sense The Roasters Pack is perfect."
- Daily Coffee News & Vanbrosia also wrote about us! Click the links to read more.
Some Social Media love:
What do you think about the Roasters Pack? You can drop us a line at our contact us page!
Leave a comment